Thursday, April 24, 2014

Inspired By #112

I just signed up as a Jamberry consultant and have been having a lot of fun creating collages with some fashion and nail combos.  I decided to use one as some inspiration today.  We are definitely still getting April showers and I am very ready for some May flowers!


How will you be inspired?  colors, spring, flowers, umbrella, fashion...

I pulled out the navy and pink (such a fresh combo) and used the Pen Pals collection by Pink Paislee, along with some MME enamel dots, and a Silhouette cut.




I can't wait to see what you create!
Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.


Feel free to use any crafting products you have!



1 comment:

SD pooja said...

What a lovely collage :) !