Thursday, October 4, 2012

Inspired By...#44

Happy October! I am loving the neutral color palette that has been popping up for Halloween lately so when I saw this photo I was all over it ;)  

How will this inspire you?  Halloween, pumpkins, neutral colors, the texture or what about the black and white checked plate?  

I immediately thought of my All Hallow's Eve collection by Carta Bella and went with the Halloween theme and the neutral colors.  I upcycled a garage sale plastic frame, an empty plastic spice jar and a glass whiskey bottle with some spray paint and some of the papers and stickers.  The witch silhoutte was cut with my Chic & Scary Cricut cartridge.  Such a quick, easy and inexpensive project for adding some more of the 'spooky' feel around our house.  


Some close ups:


It is the first challenge of the month so I have a prize up for grabs:



I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!






5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So fun!!! I love love love that witch!!!!

Mandy LaCroix said...

I love your framed witch!!! That is so cute!

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, how fabulous!!

Mynn xx said...

Such an amazing photo for inspiration!!! AND you projects are just stunning! LOVE! Thanks for the chance to link up and win! :)

lauren bergold said...

this might be my ALL TIME favorite inspiration photo (which is saying something!!!) and your halloween decor items are BEYOND fabulous! totally awesome, missus! ♥♥♥