Thursday, March 1, 2012

Inspired By #13

I thought that this would make such a cute inspiration photo so here it is:


Once again so many ways to take this: the colors, stripes, baby, pockets...

I decided to go with the pockets and use my new Nikki Sivils Noah collection.  I love this collection, so perfect for little boys, of which I don't have but I make cards for the little ones in my Grade One class, so this is perfect!  I have also uses some of my The Alley Way Stamps (Priceless Joy, Talk to Me, Snow Much Fun).  The twine is The Twinery twine.




Link up by next Wednesday March 7th 11:59 PST.  This is the first challenge of the month so I will be offering a prize so be sure to play along!
I can't wait to see what you do!

Rules for Playing:
  1. Create a NEW project for this challenge.
  2. Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
  3. Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
  4. Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
  5. Feel free to use any crafting products you have!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

very TWEET

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so cute! Do love that inspiration photo you chose, and your card is fabulous. All the little pockets make me smile. Love the birdie, too.

CG said...

Love your card! Thank you for the inspiration!

Lisa Minckler said...

Wonderful card!!! Love your photo pick and how it inspired you. :)

Bananastamper said...

I am having so much fun playing along with these challenges. They are helping me think outside the box, ya know? :)
Shanna

Stacy H-W said...

Fun inspiration! I used stripes and blue to inspire me. http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/2012/03/gone-crazy-scrapping.html

Stacy H-W

Marlena M. said...

Darling card-thanks for the inspiration! I love those pockets. ;)